Our Tree Services
Trees will remain enticing and beautiful as long as they are planted in the right location and well cared for. A well skilled and experienced arborist can help you determine whether the trees you’re looking to plant will grow healthily given your location, landscape and backyard soil type.
Now that you’ve planted your trees, they need to get well maintained by performing a number of tasks on them. Note that some of the tasks might require you to hire a tree specialist.
You should know that when you’re looking to hire a tree specialist, don’t just hire the first person who comes knocking just because they have a chain saw and a pickup truck.
With That being said, lets jump into the various tree services which your tree might need throughout its lifespan.
1. Tree trimming/pruning: If you dedicate some of your time to learn some of the various basics of tree trimming or pruning, then you may be able to handle the majority of the task all by yourself.
Generally, there are 3 main reasons as to why trees need trimming,
2. Tree removal: Tree removal is really not recommended and it’s only advised if it’s the last resort. Tree removal doesn’t cost that much. However, there is no an exact way to determine how much it’s going to cost you since, many tree removal companies consider two main factors to decide on the cost, these factors are, height of the tree and complexity of the job.
3. Stump removal: In case you recently had your tree cut down in your backyard, then you have several options for getting rid of the ugly stump.You can either remove the stump by digging it up, grinding it, burning it, or using chemical stump removers.
4. Stump Grinding: When it comes to grinding stumps, from your property, you have two options, to either remove it yourself or let a professional do all the task for you. It’s recommended that you let a professional do it because stump grinders can be really dangerous. Before you hire a professional to grind your stump, you should consider the following factors,
5. Tree maintenance: Tree maintenance helps you maintain a healthy and mature tree. You should know that proper tree care starts from the moment you select the tree to the first few years you take care of it. A well maintained tree is evident from its shape, strength, and even its life span.
What Our Client's Are Saying..
" We have been using Las Vegas Tree Trimmers since we moved into our home last year. The owners before us never kept up with their landscape. We found LVTT online and they came out and did a free estimate. The price was right in our budget and they did an amazing job. We didn't even recognize our home when they were finished. Highly recommend them to all our friends and family and they continue to maintain our lawn till this day."